Sports for the community
Latest Update 3rd August
For all Clubs / Groups that use Magnus
As yet we are waiting for approval to reopen from the academy, but I hope this will be early September. In readiness for this, all relevant Covid-19 H & S documentation has been completed and has been placed on our web site. This will be reviewed at least monthly or as and when Government guidance changes.
Please keep checking either this page or the web page for these updates.
I believe i have contacted everybody that uses Magnus, if i have not contacted you then my apologises and please email us
We do still have some space available on our All Weather Pitch but at the moment for club use only, regrettable we cannot take groups of friends at the moment. Each club will have to submit their own Covid-19 RA before being accepted
For the latest Health and Safety information and documentation on COVID - 19
See tab 'Documentation' above or click below